Jan 2, 2012
a gay parenting story
A sweet children’s story of how two kangaroos: Jack and Sam, a gay couple, have their own baby by means of an egg donor and surrogacy. Using kangaroos in the story enables children to easily understand the methods related to their conception in a simple and loving way.
Carmen Martinez Jover born in Walton-on-Thames, Surrey, England in 1959. Since 1969 she lives in Mexico City. Due to her years of infertility led her to paint her roller coaster of emotions and write her autobiography. As an adoptive mother she believes that story telling helps parents share with their children how they were conceived and wrote this story to help gay couples share with their children.
- Israeli Court Orders Gay Parents To Prove Parentage (israelnationalnews.com)
- Australian Gay Couple Has Two Sets of Twins Via Surrogates (towleroad.com)
- Gay Viral Videos Of 2011: Zach Wahls, Michele Bachmann, Gay Grandpas And More (huffingtonpost.com)
- Gay Penguins Desperate For Baby Resort To Stealing (practikel.com)
- Parental Rights For Same-Sex Couples (onemindmanydetours.wordpress.com)
- New Virginia Adoption Rules Permit Anti-Gay, Gender, Disability And Other Forms Of Discrimination (thinkprogress.org)