The Maryland Corporate Council is excited to host a Launch Event January 19th featuring a Keynote Address by Mayo A. Shattuck III, CEO Constellation Energy.
The Maryland Corporate Council is the new standard in LGBT business and corporate networking. Established as a statewide non-profit organization, and dedicated to bringing together top-level LGBT corporate executives and thought leaders for networking, business advancement, educational and charitable events.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN
As a member, you will gain access to an exclusive network of Maryland professionals and executives. Share best practices, find a mentor and/or grow your business by engaging with fellow LGBT businesspeople. Membership benefits include:
- Invitations to exclusive networking events.
- Access to business and professional development seminars.
- Inclusion in our exclusive, online professional membership directory.
- Discounted admission to private corporate activities.
If you prefer to apply for membership via mail, you can download a printable copy of this page with attached membership form.
The Maryland Corporate Council’s board of directors includes a diverse array of LGBT business leaders from the region’s leading companies. The founding board includes:
- Christopher W. Apple, Senior Manager, Ernst & Young LLP
- Charles A. Berardesco, SVP and General Counsel, Constellation Energy
- Sophie Dagenais, Senior Fellow, Annie E. Casey Foundation
- David J. Downey, Jr., SVP/Principal, Cassidy Turley
- Ted Hart, CEO, Hart Philanthropic Services Group
- William Jones, Officer/Branch Manager, SunTrust Bank
- Scott H. Marder, Partner, Duane Morris, LLP
- Michael McManmon, Partner, Ernst & Young LLP
- Kevin Naff, Owner/Editor, Washington Blade
Whether you are interested in a corporate membership for multiple colleagues or a single membership for a small business owner, membership in the Maryland Corporate Council is affordable and rewarding. We have a variety of membership levels, and you can upgrade at any time.
- Corporate Membership (10+ members): $5,000
- Business Premier (5 members): $3,750
- Business Executive (3 members): $2,500
- Business Plus (2 members): $750
- Small Business (2 members): $350
- Non-Profit (2 members): $250
- Individual membership: $150
- Under 30 or retired (single membership): $100
- Full-Time Student: $50
- Non-Member Supporter: $250
For more information or questions about membership, send e-mail to email@example.com.
- Greater Fort Lauderdale Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce is launched (miamiherald.typepad.com)
- LGBT Visitor Center in South Beach to hold second ‘HoliGay Celebration and Toy Drive’ 6 p.m. Dec. 15 (miamiherald.typepad.com)
- Montgomery College Adopts LGBT Measures: Community college endorses anti-bullying statement, expands ‘safe zone’ training (pinkbananaworld.com)