Jan 1, 2012
Rainbow Harmony Project is a Gay Lesbian Bisexul Transgender Choir in Winnipeg MB. Vic Hooper, Artistic Director and Rob Lindey, Accompanist.
Rainbow Harmony Project
Description and Mission
We are a voluntary, not-for-profit community chorus incorporated under the laws of Manitoba to provide an opportunity for people who are gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, two-spirit (GLBTT) and their friends to sing together.
The primary purpose of the organization is to promote musical excellence in performance by:
- Creating and maintaining a mixed chorus that presents public performances in the Winnipeg area;
- Providing the chorus with competent, professional artistic leadership;
- Being a visible, respected member of the Manitoba arts community. While striving to achieve this purpose, the organization seeks to: provide social and fellowship experiences to enrich the lives of its members; promote education and cultural enrichment of its members and audiences; foster spirit and pride in the GLBTT community; and present a positive image of the GLBTT community to the general public by being identified as an organization of individuals who are making a contribution to the entire community through musical performance.
- Sales positions for GLBT Guide (seasonsofpride.com)
- Cardinal George Still Unrepentant Over Harm He Has Caused (lezgetreal.com)
- A Call For Catholic Charities To Remember The LGBT Poor In The US (lezgetreal.com)
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Book Titles – Fiction and Non … (rainbowsauce.com)
- Rainbow Sash Movement Announces Plans For Honoring World AIDS Day (lezgetreal.com)