Feb 19, 2012
Seasons of Pride is helping the LGBT community by assisting at least 10,000 build the business of their dreams – which will have a ripple effect that will make a tangible difference in the daily lives of gay, lesbian, bi, queer and trans folk.
Why are we doing this?
At Seasons of Pride, we understand that small businesses are the back bone of our community and of local communities. They provide jobs within the community, offer services and products not necessarily found in the mall and they support local LGBT non-profits.
In today’s political climate, we need to elect legislators who will support equality, fight bullying, support LGBT families and be willing to stand up to others that would threaten our civil rights, the reproductive rights of women and other oppressive agenda that means to create a group of second class citizens.
And in politics – money talks. And we have power. BIG TIME! The total buying power of the U.S. lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) adult population in 2010 is projected to be $743 billion, according to a joint study by both Witeck-Combs Communications and Packaged Facts titled, “The Gay and Lesbian Market in the U.S.: Trends and Opportunities in the LGBT Community, 6th edition.”
Where we shop matters. Where we don’t shop, MATTERS!
How will we do this?
We offer free services to the LGBT business Community –
- Free Business Listing on Seasons of Pride with links back to your site, your Facebook fan page, your twitter feed, etc.
- Free Article Archive – submit articles of interest to the LGBT community and you may include up to 3 links back to your site. Backlink building is the #1 way to get ranked on Google. Article Marketing is all about backlinks. These articles are picked up by LGBT friendly webmasters seeking content for their sites.
- Free Press Release Archive – Benefit from our traffic by having your Press release on Seasons of Pride.
- Free LGBT Calendar – List your event for free on Seasons of Pride.
Simply send your submission to email@example.com
- Parents of LGBT Kids: It’s Time to Speak Up! (bilerico.com)
- CBS On Homeless LGBT Teens: VIDEO (towleroad.com)
- The Need To Succeed: CAGLCC offers LGBT businesses the opportunity to grow their success through networking and education (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Proposed Executive Order Could End Discrimination against LGBT Contractors (haleybehre.wordpress.com)