Here at Seasons of Pride we are always looking for new contributors, if you are a budding or even an experienced writer and are looking for somewhere on the web to showcase your work then why not give us a try. If you have an article that is of interest to the LGBT community, then we want to hear about it.
A Few Reasons To Guest Blog For Us
- Get free exposure for your website or blog.
- Be a part of our growing community.
- Share your experiences with other LGBT readers.
Your article can include up to a 75-word resource/byline box, which can also include up to 3 website links. If you currently have websites this is where you should let our readers know about it.
For frequent contributors, each post will link to an author’s profile page set up for you and can include a brief bio about yourself, link to a blog or website to your site and an option to include your photo. The author’s profile page also includes a list of previous articles that have been written for Seasons of Pride. We also list our current contributors in our sidebar.
(Other topics will also be considered)
- The LGBT Community
- Upcoming Events
- Sex Advice
- Health, Wellness, Exercise
- You are allowed to use links in your posts, but you must limit these links to 3 per post.
- We do not charge for article publication or pay for content submitted.
- Submissions become the property of Seasons of Pride, however you will be credited for your work unless you request to remain anonymous.
- You can link to your own website and/or blog, if it is relevant to do so. However, you should not write articles just to create a link to your website, instead write to engage the reader. We include a link to your site within your posts and author profile page, so you already get exposure from this.
- These terms and conditions may be changed or edited at any time.
- We reserve the right to decline publication of any post, article, or comment that is deemed inappropriate.
- We reserve the right to edit your articles for editorial reasons including modifying grammar, spelling and style. Please note: It is your responsibility to proofread your articles prior to submitting them to us.
How Do I Get Started?
- You can simply email your articles to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- If you’re familiar with WordPress and would like to post your articles for possible inclusion, which by the way is faster. Please register for an account here and then post your articles in the most appropriate category; we will then publish them to the site if they are approved.