A chamber of commerce (also referred to in some circles as a board of trade) is a form of business network, e.g., a local organization of businesses whose goal is to further the interests of businesses. Please find a list of LGBT Chambers and support local gay businesses and service providers.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Gay chamber to promote Seattle for gay travelers (bizjournals.com)
- Sometimes Gay Businesses Fail Big. Let’s Hear Those Stories (queerty.com)
- Symposium on Becoming a Certified LGBT Business Enterprise Announced (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Atlanta LGBT business networking (seasonsofpride.com)
- LGBT Real Estate Tips: Take the risk out of relocation. (pinkbananaworld.com)