As an Égalité Summer Intern, you will be given the opportunity to work with one or multiple Publicis Groupe agencies. Starting in late May or early June, you will work for a 9- or 10-week paid period (dependent on particular agency requirements). You will be deeply immersed in your specific agency role as a part of client and agency work, learning from the best in the industry, while solving business problems for well-known, often global brands.
Potential agency placements may include: Publicis North America, Saatchi & Saatchi, Zenith, Blue 449, Starcom, Spark Foundry, Leo Burnett, MSL, Performics, SapientRazorfish, Publicis Health, and DigitasLBi.
What makes the Égalité internship special is that you will also work on a summer project with your fellow Égalité interns. This project focuses on the LGBTQ community to help further Publicis Groupe’s commitment to diversity and inclusion, while also giving you opportunities for career growth, mentorship, and networking across all of Publicis Groupe. You’ll also have a chance to get involved in Égalité’s community service, outreach projects, and LGBTQ initiatives – and, of course, join Égalité for its summer meetings.
• Internships will begin in late May or early June 2018 and will conclude by mid-August 2018.
• Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis through Saturday, March 31, 2018. The earlier, the better.
• We will notify selected candidates on a rolling basis as well, concluding by mid-April 2018.
• To apply to this internship program, email your completed application to addresses for each of the cities you’re interested in (see below).
All applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Be a rising Junior Senior or recent graduate from an accredited academic institution
• Be in strong academic standing
• Demonstrate interest in communications, advertising, media, digital marketing, and/or public relations
In addition to submitting your application, please answer all three essay questions below and attach along with your resume/cover letter:
What impact do you believe a diverse and inclusive workplace can have on the advertising and marketing industry? (250 words or less)
What brand, business, or technology do you see innovating in advertising and marketing? What are they doing right? (250 words or less)
Why do you believe that you should be chosen for this Égalité internship? (250 words or less)
In order to apply, please:
• Complete all three essay questions in a separate Word or PDF document.
• Attach: your Resume, Essay Responses, Cover Letter (optional), Online Portfolios/Relevant Work (optional)
• Email your application and all attachments to your desired locations’ email addresses (see below) by 5 pm CT on Saturday, March 31, 2018.
YOUR DESIRED LOCATION(S)
Please email your application and all attachments to the email address(es) for each of the cities you’re interested in:
• Chicago: Egalitefirstname.lastname@example.org
• New York: Egaliteemail@example.com
• Philadelphia: Egalitefirstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 1926, Publicis Groupe is the 3rd largest communications group in the world. Through a powerful alchemy of creativity and technology, we are driving business transformation across the entire value chain. Publicis Groupe is committed to diversity, inclusion, and equality. Nine of our businesses and solution hubs received a perfect 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index, earning us the accolade of “Best Places to Work” for the LGBTQ community. We are proud to say Égalité is one of the forces to help continually achieve this status.
For more information, visit http://www.pgegalite.com.