Here at Seasons of Pride, we are always looking for new contributors, if you are a budding or even an experienced writer and are looking for somewhere on the web to showcase your work then why not give us a try. If you have an article that is of interest to the LGBTQ community, then we want to hear about it.
A Few Reasons To Blog For Us
- Get free exposure for your website or blog.
- Be a part of our growing community.
- Share your experiences with other LGBTQ readers.
What Do You Get in Return?
For contributing to our blog, you get several perks . . . primarily, you get Exposure!
- Credit for all posts they make, and a link to their website from the top of the post.
- A bio, profile, image, and link to their website below all of their articles.
- Weekly to bi-weekly promotions of your articles on the Seasons of Pride Newsletter
Our site is regularly ranked at the top of the search engines for LGBTQ articles that appear on it and has been named one of the top sites in the LGBT community. Whether you’re looking to build yourself a name in the business, or if you just want to bring additional interest and traffic to your own blog, this is a great opportunity!
(Other topics will also be considered)
- The LGBT Community
- Upcoming Events
- Sex Advice
- Health, Wellness, Exercise
- We want to help promote you as the author of your article, and as such, provide an opportunity to include a byline/signature on your posts. This may not be used as ad space. We’re looking for you to let people know who you are and what you do in the LGBTQ community.
- Authors will be entitled to a bio below their articles including links to their site. We allow up to 2 links, but they may not be affiliate links, point to junk sites that are solely designed for promoting affiliate links, MLM sites or adult content.
- We do not charge for article publication nor do we pay for content submitted.
- All articles are to be used once and only once. You may not reproduce the article on your own blog or any other article websites. Doing so not only detracts from the blog but having multiple copies of the same article creates a duplicate content issue.
- Images included in your posts must not be larger than 550 pixels. Additionally, any images must be original or those from the public domain. You are expected to properly attribute images that you use.
- Authors are expected to follow copyright laws and not infringe on others rights. This means no stealing of others articles or other works.
- Submissions become the property of Seasons of Pride, however, you will be credited for your work unless you request to remain anonymous.
- We reserve the right to decline publication of any post, article, or comment that is deemed inappropriate.
- We reserve the right to edit your articles for editorial reasons including modifying grammar, spelling, and style.
It is your responsibility to proofread your articles prior to submitting them to us.
NOTE: Contributing to our site indicates you agree to all of the above conditions.
How Do I Get Started?
You can simply email your articles to email@example.com